KANBAN BINS: OPTIMAL STORAGE SPACE USAGE THROUGH WÜRTH BOXES
Optimal supply, storage and quality of C-Parts - is that all? Certainly not. Regular exchanges with over 20,000 customers in Germany alone allow us to constantly improve our services for you. Therefore, we can provide you with precisely the assistance you need in order to concentrate on the essentials.
Optimise your storage space using our innovative bins!
Our various, fully-patented bin types come in different sizes and follow the VDA standard. They help you manage your Kanban system effectively and guarantee the efficient and safe storage, removal and transport of your bulk materials such as C-Parts and other production material.
Small-sized, but still clever!
The small-sized bin W-KLT®2.0 S has the least volume compared to the existing W-KLT®2.0 - Würth small load carrier 2.0.
External dimensions: 140x110x60 mm
- Sectional and stackable in all current bin sizes
- Maximum efficiency
- Requires up to 50% less space on workstations and uncleanness of goods
- Steamline your workflow
- Easy withdrawal through hatch in the front
- Safe indicator function
The largest of its class. Direct. Safe. Comfortable.
The new XXL bin W-KLT®2.0 6429 has the largest volume compared to the existing W-KLT®2.0 (Würth small load carrier 2.0), which complies with the VDA standard.
The W-KLT®2.0 6429 fits in all excisting bin sizes of the W-KLT®2.0 (2115, 4315, 4115). Its key feature is the particularly large side flap for direct withdrawal of items from the shelf without having to remove the bin itself. For a time-saving, easy handling of large-volume items.
- Flexible applications (on the shelf, on a pallet, stacked, in Kanban system)
- Compatible with your existing W-KLT®2.0 bins
- Especially suitable for large-volume items, maximum load capacity 23.5 kg
- Items can be placed upright in the bin (e.g. washers)
- Free and optimized withdrawal through a wide, stepless side flap
- Optimum usage of space – item can be stacked through side flap
- Reduced cycle times – eliminates redundant paths and reduces costs
- Allows FIFO on pallet space
- For a clear storage of C-Parts
- Easy indicator function: open hatch = bin in use
- Front hatch allows an optimised withdrawal
- Requires up to 50% less rack and floor space
- Up to 80% less particle contamination
- All round stackable edging, recessed grips and reinforced floor
- Available in three sizes, in accordance with the VDA standard (W-KLT® 2115, 3215 and 4315)
- Complies with VDA standard 4500
- Available in three sizes (KLT 2115, 3215 and 4315)
- For organised storage of bulk goods
W-KLT®2.0 - Würth small load carrier 2.0 is now available as a sustainable bin in all existing sizes.
It is the first sustainable kanban bin on the market consisting of about 30 percent of the bio-based content S²PC (Sustainable Sunflower Plastic Compound). The granulat used consists of sunflower fibers, the ecological compontent to reduce your carbon footprint in the production.
Key features of the bio-based content S2PC®
- Superior stability and stiffness
- Unique optics and haptics
- No sink marks
- Compounded of an sustainable byprodukt
- Bio-based fibers
- The clip-in profile for the Würth small load carrier
- The W-KLT® Clip is the latest product innovation and makes our Kanban bins mobile.
- It is manufactured from tough aluminium and can carry up to 15 kilograms.
- The 0/15/25° incline angles allow flexible installation of our patented W-KLT® and W-KLT®2.0 bins in sizes 2115 and 3215 for an ergonomic fit at any of your workstations.
|These are the sizes of our Würth small load carriers W-KLT®2.0:|
|Type of bin||Size||Exterior dimensions|
L x W x H (mm)
L x W (mm)