Small-sized, but still clever!
The small-sized bin W-KLT®2.0 S has the least volume compared to the existing W-KLT®2.0 - Würth small load carrier 2.0.
External dimensions: 140x110x60 mm
- Sectional and stackable in all current bin sizes
- Maximum efficiency
- Requires up to 50% less space on workstations and uncleanness of goods
- Steamline your workflow
- Easy withdrawal through hatch in the front
- Safe indicator function
The largest of its class. Direct. Safe. Comfortable.
The new XXL bin W-KLT®2.0 6429 has the largest volume compared to the existing W-KLT®2.0 (Würth small load carrier 2.0), which complies with the VDA standard.
The W-KLT®2.0 6429 fits in all excisting bin sizes of the W-KLT®2.0 (2115, 4315, 4115). Its key feature is the particularly large side flap for direct withdrawal of items from the shelf without having to remove the bin itself. For a time-saving, easy handling of large-volume items.
- Flexible applications (on the shelf, on a pallet, stacked, in Kanban system)
- Compatible with your existing W-KLT®2.0 bins
- Especially suitable for large-volume items, maximum load capacity 23.5 kg
- Items can be placed upright in the bin (e.g. washers)
- Free and optimized withdrawal through a wide, stepless side flap
- Optimum usage of space – item can be stacked through side flap
- Reduced cycle times – eliminates redundant paths and reduces costs
- Allows FIFO on pallet space
- For a clear storage of C-Parts
- Easy indicator function: open hatch = bin in use
- Front hatch allows an optimised withdrawal
- Requires up to 50% less rack and floor space
- Up to 80% less particle contamination
- All round stackable edging, recessed grips and reinforced floor
- Available in three sizes, in accordance with the VDA standard (W-KLT® 2115, 3215 and 4315)
- Complies with VDA standard 4500
- Available in three sizes (KLT 2115, 3215 and 4315)
- For organised storage of bulk goods
W-KLT®2.0 - Würth small load carrier 2.0 is now available as a sustainable bin in all existing sizes.
It is the first sustainable kanban bin on the market consisting of about 30 percent of the bio-based content S²PC (Sustainable Sunflower Plastic Compound). The granulat used consists of sunflower fibers, the ecological compontent to reduce your carbon footprint in the production.
Key features of the bio-based content S2PC®
- Superior stability and stiffness
- Unique optics and haptics
- No sink marks
- Compounded of an sustainable byprodukt
- Bio-based fibers
- The clip-in profile for the Würth small load carrier
- The W-KLT® Clip is the latest product innovation and makes our Kanban bins mobile.
- It is manufactured from tough aluminium and can carry up to 15 kilograms.
- The 0/15/25° incline angles allow flexible installation of our patented W-KLT® and W-KLT®2.0 bins in sizes 2115 and 3215 for an ergonomic fit at any of your workstations.
|These are the sizes of our Würth small load carriers W-KLT®2.0:|
|Type of bin||Size||Exterior dimensions|
L x W x H (mm)
L x W (mm)